Exploring Virgin Atlantic Cabin Crew recruitment process
Virgin Atlantic is a British airline with its head office in Crawley, West Sussex, England. The airline was established in 1984 as British Atlantic Airways. The maiden flight from London–Gatwick to Newark took place on 22 June 1984.
Before You Begin
Prepare the necessary documents outlined below before initiating your application process with Virgin Atlantic. Additionally, have your CV and any relevant certifications on hand.
Ensure your CV aligns with Virgin Atlantic preferred qualifications, highlighting the skills they value most.
This tailored approach increases your chances of a successful application. Make sure you have these essential documents ready:
- Updated CV / Resume
- Cover letter
- Copy of you passport
Video: A Day in Cabin Crew Training
How to Apply for Virgin Atlantic Cabin Crew Recruitment Process: Step-by-Step
Step 1 – Online application
- Visit Virgin Atlantic’s Cabin Crew Jobs page to see if they’re hiring.
- Upload your CV, provide personal details, and answer basic yes-or-no questions.
- Share your Covid-19 vaccination status and willingness to wear a mask.
- Prepare a cover letter for that crucial first impression.
Virgin Atlantic Cabin Crew Jobs
Explore the latest Cabin Crew job opportunities with Virgin Atlantic.
Step 2 – Virtual interview
- If your application stands out, expect an invite for a video interview.
- Questions are pre-recorded, and you’ll receive clear instructions.
- Complete the interview at your convenience using your device’s camera.
- Practice with provided questions about handling Cabin Crew scenarios.
Step 3 – Assessment day
- If you pass the first round, watch for an invite to the assessment day.
- Happens at a specified time and location in the UK.
- Includes registration, insights, group activities, tests, and a one-on-one interview.
- Connect with current crew members and ask questions.
Step 4 – Final interview
- A 30-40 minute interview focused on your suitability for the role.
- Discuss past experiences aligning with the job.
- Behavioral questions about how you’ve handled situations.
- Possible brief presentation with provided instructions.
Step 5 – Final checks
- If offered a position, undergo references, criminal record check (£25 fee), and work history review.
- Routine ‘security interview’ to confirm documentation.
- Fill out a simple health form for the airline’s health department.
- Once checks are complete, you’re ready for pre-employment training!
Any doubts about your Cabin Crew journey?
Visit our Cabin Crew forum and get helpful answers from our supportive community!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What documents do I need to prepare before applying for a Virgin Atlantic Cabin Crew position?
Before you start, have an updated CV/resume, a cover letter, a copy of your passport, and your photographs ready. Make sure your CV aligns with Virgin Atlantic’s preferred qualifications.
2. How can I apply for a Cabin Crew position at Virgin Atlantic?
Visit Virgin Atlantic’s Cabin Crew Jobs page, upload your CV, answer basic questions, and share your Covid-19 vaccination status. Prepare a cover letter for a strong first impression.
3. What happens after the online application?
If your application stands out, expect an invite for a virtual interview. This pre-recorded interview involves answering questions about handling Cabin Crew scenarios.
4. What is the next step after the virtual interview?
Successful candidates proceed to the assessment day, held at a specified time and location in the UK. This day includes registration, group activities, tests, and a one-on-one interview. Connect with current crew members and ask questions.
5. What is the final stage of the recruitment process?
The final stage includes a 30-40 minute interview focused on your suitability for the role. Be prepared to discuss past experiences and answer behavioural questions. If offered a position, undergo final checks, including references, criminal record check, and a health form.
6. What happens after successfully completing all stages?
Once all checks are complete, you are ready for pre-employment training. Congratulations, you’re on your way to joining Virgin Atlantic as a Cabin Crew member!
Starting your journey to becoming a Cabin Crew member is an exciting adventure, and Virgin Atlantic could be your gateway to the skies. Remember, the path to soaring through the clouds begins with careful preparation. Follow the steps explained in our guide, believe in yourself, be positive and just imagine the sky as the view from your new office!